Leave your contact information for a professional consultation.
Google, as a tech giant, is renowned for its suite of Internet-based services, with its foremost product being the Google Search engine. Evolving from a research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google’s dominance has grown significantly since its inception, currently accounting for over 90% of all internet searches.
Google Search, with its 2 billion active monthly users, offers personalized search results based on individual browsing histories, catering to user queries through organic search results.
Apart from its search engine prowess, Google boasts other popular services like Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, and Google Earth.
Google’s advertising arm, Google Ads (previously known as Google AdWords), stands as a powerhouse marketing tool in the digital realm. It allows advertisers to display ads on the internet, predominantly across sites affiliated with or linked to Google, including its search network.
Google Ads proves to be an effective avenue for businesses seeking immediate customer engagement. Appearing on the first page of Google’s search network holds pivotal importance for advertisers, showcasing ads directly to users in search of specific products or services.
The platform offers diverse advertising models, including text-based, image-based, video ads on YouTube, interactive apps, and more, catering to various marketing objectives like increasing brand visibility or driving website traffic.
Key advertising models within Google Ads include:
- Search Network: Ads displayed on Google’s first search page, following a pay-per-click (PPC) model, where advertisers pay only upon user clicks on the ad in search results. Google’s algorithm determines ad relevancy to user queries, prioritizing display accordingly.
- Display Network (GDN): This global media network, generating over $1 billion in annual sales, showcases image or banner ads on sites linked to Google’s advertising tools. The cost per click is generally lower compared to search network ads, targeting users who might not actively seek the business’s offerings.
- Shopping Campaign: These ads, appearing below the search bar, provide a diverse format, including images, prices, and product descriptions.
- Video Campaign: Engages users through YouTube ads, displaying commercial clips between or during YouTube videos.
- App Campaign: Promotes apps across Google products, directing users to app stores, proving highly effective in app promotion.
Birano’s team of experts specializes in developing and executing comprehensive Google Ads campaigns. From meticulous keyword research to crafting compelling ads tailored to specific business environments, Birano ensures an effective and impactful advertising strategy to maximize your campaign’s success.